Wild Jack Cheese and Wild Rice Mini Meatballs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1½ cups cooked wild rice
- 2/3 cup shredded Co-Jack cheese
- 1 small onion (3 ½ to 4 ounces in size), finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 medium cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 32 gluten-free mini pretzel sticks
- Preheat oven to 375° F and lightly spray two baking sheets with olive oil cooking spray.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except pretzel sticks) and shape into 32 mini meatballs using a ¾ ounce ice cream scoop.
- Place meatballs on baking sheets and bake for 8 minutes on bottom racks of oven. Flip each meatball over, rotate the baking sheets, and return to the oven for another 8 minutes for a total cooking time of 16 minutes.
- Pierce each meatball with a gluten-free pretzel stick and serve with your favorite marinara or homemade ketchup.