Caramel Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces regular or reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer (or your favorite flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Beat in coffee creamer and vanilla. Mix until no lumps remain. Stir in Cool Whip. Chill until ready to serve.
- Layer the cheesecake dip in a serving bowl with caramel sauce between the layers and more drizzled on top. If your caramel sauce comes in a jar, put some in a ziploc bag with the tip cut off to drizzle it.
- Serve with graham crackers or fruit, it’s especially good with apples.
For a sugar-free dip, use sugar-free creamer, Cool Whip, and caramel. For low-fat, use the low-fat Caramel Macchiato Creamer, reduced fat cream cheese, and Cool Whip Free or Light.