1 (11 ounce) Pillsbury refrigerated package thin crust pizza
4 heaping tsp of real bacon bits
1/2 cup red pepper, finely chopped (aprox. 1 small pepper)
1/2 can of mild green chilies (can use jalapeños for more zing)
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup corn chips, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Open the crust. DO NOT UNROLL. Place the pizza dough on a lightly floured
3. Gently roll the log shape into a thinner cylinder measuring aprox. 11 1/2
4. Using a sawing motion, cut the dough into 24 pieces.
5. Place on a baking pan; press the dough pieces slightly (helps prevent them
from rising too much).
6. Bake 11-13 minutes until golden brown.
7. Sauté bacon, red pepper & green chilies until tender. (2 minutes)
8. Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, sautéed peppers & bacon; mix
9. Divide evenly over the crusts.
10. Combine remaining cheese w/ corn chips, sprinkle on top.
11. Bake 4-6 minutes until cheese is melted.